In the new update of Instagram, The Facebook-owned company has recently rolled out a few new features. Among these new features. Previously it was only possible to add a poll to stories in which you could choose between two options. However this Instagram slider widget allows followers to answer a question using a sliding scale. this article is a tutorial as to how to use this feature.
How to use Instagram slider sticker
- Once you have imported or taken a photo/video as your story, you can choose the sticker button at the top right part of the screen .
- Here you can see the Instagram slider emoji.
- Having chosen the emoji, Type the question you’s like your followers to answer.
- It will be possible for you to change the color of both text and background. To change the color of the text yo should tap one of the colors underneath the sticker. Note: You can swipe from right to left to see different sets of colors. The default background color is white but to change that you can tap the “A” button at the top of the screen, and then tap one of the colors. Note: This will make the text white.
- It’s interesting to know that you can also change the default heart-eyed emoji of the sticker. All you need to do is tapping the emoji.Note: If you didn’t change any of the sticker’s colors in the steps mentioned above, you won’t need to tap the emoji in order to change it.
- Select one of the emojis from the list to add it to the poll. Or, scroll to the right and tap the “+” button to see more emojis. (You could also tap the search bar to find your favorite emojis quicker and easier)
- When you’re done making changes to your sticker, tap “Done” in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Now you can edit your story with more stickers and decorations if you wish.