Facebook is a great platform for social messaging. People are in love with it it has many users. You can find many people on this advanced platform . However some people might feel like they don’t want to use it anymore so they decide to delete Facebook account. You might have different reasons for deactivating Facebook. Some think it’s useless and waste of time and some other might feel like it’s not safe enough or there’s a person trying to hack their Facebook account. Here we have provided a guide to help you delete Facebook account permanently.
The steps to delete Facebook account
The first step would be to make sure you actually want to delete Facebook account permanently. You should keep in mind that this means you can never have your account again. If you don’t want to lose it for ever you could try deactivating your account for a while. The following picture will show you how to do this. This option will stop your account from appearing in search and for other users, but allows you to bring it back.
On the other hand if you are sure about getting rid of your account entirely then you should delete Facebook account and these are the steps you need to follow:
- Deleting your account is a major step, so think it through before committing. Facebook can take up to 90 days to process account deletion requests, but once your account’s gone, it’s gone forever.
- Before you delete Facebook account permanently you might want to keep a copy of your data since you will never be able to have it back again. The following picture will help you do do so.
3. Now you are ready to delete Facebook account. However you need to know that your sent messages will still exist even after leaving the account and making it disappear forever.
4.Tap at the top right of any Facebook page.
5.Scroll down and tap Settings.
6.Scroll down to the Your Facebook Information section and tap Delete Your Account and Information
7.Enter your password and tap Submit.
After you delete Facebook account :
- No one can ever see your profile again.
- You can’t reactivate your account or retrieve anything you’ve added (example: photos, videos or status updates).
- Some information, like messages you sent to friends, may still be visible after you delete your account.
Here is how to delete a Post from Facebook:
- Login to Facebook using your account.
- Click on your Account name in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Click the Arrow next to a post you want to remove, and choose Delete from the drop-down menu.
- Check the Delete All Your iOS Activity box.
- Click Delete to remove the post.